Your donation helps survivors of domestic and sexual violence receive services and shelter.
- A donation of $95.00 will provide shelter for one night.
- A donation of $190.00 will provide shelter for two nights.
- A donation of $475.00 will provide shelter for five nights.
- A donation of $665.00 will provide shelter for seven nights.
- Make a donation of your choosing.
- Make a donation to be made in honor/memory of someone.
If you prefer to mail us a check, please send it to the address below and make the check payable to SHRCC.
SAFE Homes-Rape Crisis Coalition (SHRCC) 236 Union Street, Spartanburg, SC 29302
SHRCC is a private, nonprofit, tax-exempt United Way of the Piedmont partner agency under Section 501(C) (3) of the IRS Code. Donations to SHRCC are tax deductible.
For gifts of stock, planned giving, company matching programs or questions about donations please call our office at (864) 583-9803.